Wafer Paper Cakes: Modern Cake Designs and Techniques for Wafer Paper Flowers - Cook Book
Simply Modern Wedding Cakes - Cook Book
Learn how to use easy papercraft techniques on cakes with edible wafer paper to create stunning cake designs. Leading wafer paper cake instructor Stevi Auble demonstrates how to make a plethora of different wafer paper flowers, plus other wafer cake decorations such as bows, wreaths and cake toppers.
- Stevi also demonstrates how you can cover cakes in wafer paper to create spectacular backgrounds on which to place your decorations--all with the minimum of effort. Twelve stunning step-by-step cake projects show you how to put your newfound skills to use.
Stevi Auble is a cake designer and the owner of Hey There, Cupcake!, a boutique bakery in San Diego, California. Baking started as a hobby after Stevi left her job as an interior designer to become a stay-at-home mum. She strives to create fresh, inventive designs. Her award-winning cakes have been featured in numerous publications including Brides, Cake Central and many more and have won her over 100,000 social media followers.
- The only book on the subject of wafer paper in cake decorating, a major trend in cake design.
- Wafer paper flowers and decorations are light, beautiful, elegant, can be made months in advance and are inexpensive to create.
- Using wafer paper to cover cakes is a fast and easy way to spectacular cake creations.
- he paper is widely available in baking stores and online.
Author: AUBLE, STEVI
Publication date: 01/11/2017
Dimension: 273mm X 210mm
Visit our entire Books Collection!